According to the CDC children ages 1-4 who participate in formal swimming lessons are 88% less likely to drown. Let us help your children learn to be safe and strong swimmers! Registration for the Splash Water Wise Swimming Lessons Program is held at the pool after opening day. At that time you will receive a detailed informational handout regarding all aspects of the program; class cancellations, refunds, specific class requirements, etc.
PLEASE REGISTER AT THE POOL or ONLINE at the Splash Pool Services website
- Classes run between 9:30am and 11am Monday-Friday the first week and Monday-Thursday the second week.
- Specific class times are set after registration.
- We will hold “skills testing appointments” to determine which level your swimmer should be registered for. Please speak with the pool manager to schedule an appointment.
- Members can enroll non-members in lessons for an additional $5 fee.The member must stay with the non-member at all times.
- Private lessons are available at your convenience. Private lessons cost $30/half hour.
- Semi-private lessons (2 swimmers) cost $20/swimmer per 1/2 hour.
- $35 for Parent Tot which runs Monday/Wednesday/Friday, Monday/Wednesday for 25 minutes.
- Levels 1-4 cost $50 per swimmer ($30 for ½ session). These classes run for 25 minutes.
- Levels 5, 6 and the Specialty Classes cost $50 per swimmer ($30 for ½ session). These classes run for 40 minutes.
Speak with the pool manager to make arrangements.